Monday, May 30, 2011

This Joy Is Not Naive My Friend.


This joy is not naive my friend.

It’s not based on happiness or circumstance
.
It is not swayed by the winds of today or the pleasures of the past. No, no, no, no, no. No, this joy is based on the future.

A future that will not change.  That cannot change. It’s a joy rooted in hope.  A confident  expectation. Based on the truth I Know.

Hope that Jesus is coming back and that He is who he said he was. 

Hope that this world will be restored.

Hope that the pain I experience is only temporary and but a drop compared to the ocean of eternity with him.

Hope that Jesus is better.

Hope in the fact that I am receiving the goal of my faith, that is the salvation of my soul.

I Hope in a God who saves, 
a God who loves,  
and a God, who unlike anything in this world, fully satisfies.

My friend it is not naive to be joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment